To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Secaucus, NJ 07094
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Financial Analyst - Corporate Accounting
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Secaucus, NJ
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce's client, a world class health care company in Secaucus, NJ is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst role in the Corporate Accounting group. As part of the Corporate Accounting team, this role will assist in a variety of accounting functions, including monthly close activities, preparation of assigned financial statement schedules and related analyses, internal management reporting and a variety of special projects. The position must be able to effectively communicate with others inside and outside of the Finance organization, as well as ensure the accuracy, quality, and timely completion of financial information.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate with Treasury all debt, swaps and derivatives instruments, recording transactions and performing related account reconciliations
- Prepare Investment schedule including analyzing, tracking all changes, and recording necessary mark-to-market adjustments
- Record journal entries with appropriate supporting documentation for activities primarily associated with debt, investments, intercompany eliminations and expense allocations
- Perform account reconciliations, including appropriate supporting documentation and with innovative use of technology
- Manage the annual process for Budget/Actual Restatements for management reporting
- Prepare financial statements in support of Treasury's receivables financing arrangements
- Prepare assigned schedules for inclusion in the monthly management reporting package: Debt (Note 4), Investments (Note 7) and other schedules as assigned
- Develop reports using PeopleSoft and Essbase
- Participate in the annual SOX testing process
- Work with external auditors to fulfill audit requests
- Supervision Exercised: None
- 4-year college degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA certification or MBA preferred
- 4 - 6 years of financial reporting out of a large company and/or public accounting experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Technical accounting and reporting expertise
- Experience with the financial closing process in large, complex environments
- Experience with the PeopleSoft Financial Systems and Hyperion Essbase is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of integrity
- Mature, resilient and proactive
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail, and excellent follow-up ability
- Ability to analyze processes and data and enhance value through creative ideas and solutions to complex information needs
- Able to work collaboratively
- Customer service focused
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.