To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dearborn, MI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
IT support specialist with ERP
Interactive Business Systems, Inc. • Dearborn, MI
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Great Support Opportunity!
IT Support Technician
This position provides the opportunity to work in a cross-functional business environment in the metal processing industry. The ideal candidate must be a hands-on team player with the ability to handle multiple daily support issues. This includes general user support as well as basic support for our corporate ERP system.
Responsibilities will include:
- Mainstream software support (Windows, MS Office, etc.)
- General support of ERP system (Michigan Information Systems)
- Hardware troubleshooting (printers, laptops, PCs, etc.)
Require expertise in the following areas:
- Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Gather and analyze information systematically
- Suggest alternative options when needed
- Work well in group problem solving situations
- Be a team player with a positive attitude
- Thrive in a busy manufacturing environment
- Maintain confidentiality
- Adapt to changes in work environment
- Able to adapt to frequent change and unexpected events
- Manage multiple priorities
- Effectively interact with users at all skill levels
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft Windows and Office applications
- Understand the essentials of multi-facility integration.
- Familiarity with manufacturing/metal processing environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 3+ years of IT help desk experience
- 1+ years of ERP experience (preferred over IT help desk experience)
- Experience preferred over degree
Must be able to travel to other locations within the US as needed.