To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Caldwell, NJ 07006
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Retail Sales Representative
Acosta Field • Caldwell, NJ
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Retail Sales Representative primarily provides sales and merchandising coverage for an assigned retail territory. They are responsible for representing ACOSTA and Starbucks through store coverage and executing sales and merchandising objectives as set forth by their Retail Manager to achieve superior in-store sales results in an assigned territory on behalf of Starbucks.Responsibilities
As established by management, deliver sales results against AOP & ACV goals on behalf of Starbucks in assigned territories.
Meets Acosta & Starbucks expectations regarding sales, call coverage, and productivity in assigned territory.
Assists supervisors on retail initiatives (new product introductions, contests, etc.) as assigned.
Deliver 100% coverage every reporting cycle of assigned retail territory according to Starbucks frequency plans.
Reports accurate information into Acosta’s proprietary network and transmitted every morning & evening.
Will answer all assigned NARS questions for Starbucks and report any issues via store comments section of handheld device.
Effectively communicate Starbucks information to and build strong rapport with store personnel. Communicate to Retail Manager when not met and provide substantiation.
Achieve new item and existing item placement according to Starbucks speed to shelf guidelines.
Maintains full distribution and display of products in assigned accounts per plan-o-gram.
Rotates stock, clean and stock display and price merchandise as appropriate.
Performs such duties as checking date codes, ensuring adherence to approved plan-o-gram.
Reports observations to Retail Manager regarding outdated product, unbalanced stock, out-of-stock situations and point of purchase requirements. (to include competitive products).Qualifications
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Prior retail experience preferred, but not required.
- Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and must be able to drive a car for extended period of time.
- Must be available for overnight travel.
- Must be available for weekend work (Demos and Food Shows). Must be able to work nights and holidays.
- Must be willing and able to work in extremely cold conditions (i.e. refrigerated and freezer sections of retail stores).
- Must be able to effectively communicate with others. Must have good vision and be able to operate a calculator, fax machine, telephone, copier, hand truck, pallet jack, hammer, screwdriver, drill and case cutter.
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for long periods of time.
Acosta Sales & Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
By submitting your application you agree with and accept the Acosta Privacy Statement and Terms of Conditions.