To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cambridge, MA
- Erica Schroen
- Phone: +1 646 400 5111
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Salesforce Technology Manager- Cambridge- $150K+
Mason Frank • Cambridge, MA
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A top Salesforce client in Cambridge is looking for a Salesforce Technology Manager to join their state of the art, growing practice with a clear career track to high-level promotions, to lead their US CRM division. You would be joining a group of skilled and passionate individuals working on a variety of interesting and challenging projects ranging from technical to non-technical colleagues.
They are seeking a self-motiviated Salesforce specialist with either hands-on experience or has been in a leadership role in the past to sit on top of the team and be their go-to leader.
Does this sound like you? Look no further! The right candidate will also present the following:
The Technology Manager is responsible for driving and coordinating Salesforce plat-formed application releases and managing all aspects of deployment for our client's Salesforce application initiatives. They will work closely with our software development, project management, and operational teams, to deliver accurate and efficient deployments.
- Drive planning & delivery of high-quality Salesforce based application deployments to a variety of clients.
- Develop deployment steps, related documentation, manage deployment schedules and milestones.
- Collaborate and manage deployment processes across all IT functions. Effectively communicate with IT and business stakeholders.
- Continuously improve deployment processes and procedures.
- Implement best practices consistent with an agile development methodology.
- Define and manage deployment readiness and success criteria based on business requirements.
- Proactively identify and mitigate risks and remove obstacles to deployment.
- Guide the completion of root cause analysis to ensure issues do not recur.
- Propose sandbox strategy and manage sandboxes (refresh, data loads...). Plan and lead metadata merge.
- Perform environment planning, provisioning, and management required to support deployments. Additionally create documentation used to train other team members on deployment process.
- Communicate plans and status, and escalate issues as required.
- 5+ years Salesforce.com experience
- Significant experience with the Salesforce.com platform and at least 2+ years managing multiple Salesforce divisions.
- Strong understanding and experience with Salesforce development- VisualForce, Apex, & .Net
- Excellent planning and organizational skills necessary to coordinate with various internal and client teams.
- Experience working in Agile, continuous delivery model is essential.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and in a fast paced environment.
- Salesforce Certifications are preferred
- 3+ years software development experience is a plus
- 2+ years of experience in .Net is a plus
- Salesforce Development Certification
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or other related field.
- comcertification is required.
- You may be required to obtain additional comcertifications.
My client is offering candidates a starting base salary of $150K and upwards and also a competitive benefits package. This includes:
*Transportation- Parking + T-Pass
*PTO + Holidays
*Retail Discounts, Travel & Language Course Discounts
Apply now to secure your spot for an interview, as my client is looking to fill this position ASAP! If interested, please send your CV to Erica Schroen at e.schroen[Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call 212-594-1495.