To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Southfield, MI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse - RN - Home Care
Epic Health Services • Southfield, MI
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Epic Health Services is hiring compassionate Registered Nurses to provide skilled nursing care to adult patients in the home setting. If you value exceptional and individualized patient care, Epic Health Services is the place for you!
- Competitive compensation package
- FSA, Long and Short Term Disability
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Education: Graduate of an accredited school of vocation nursing or accredited Diploma, Associate or Baccalaureate School of Nursing
- Licensure: Current state licensure as a Licensed or Registered Nurse
- Reference: Minimum of two professional references that meet the standards of Epic Health Services.
- Skills: Current CPR accredited by American Heart Association and American Red Cross
Epic Health Services, an Aveanna Healthcare Company, believes in providing the highest quality care delivered with extraordinary service, and we deliver on this mission through our outstanding team of clinicians and client service professionals who go above and beyond to create an environment of comfort, consistency, and normalcy for our patients and their families.
We consider it both a privilege and an honor when we are able to welcome a new patient into our Epic family. Our care is always delivered from a place of heartfelt compassion and empathy, and our clinical, customer service, and operations teams work together in unique synergy to deliver care that exceeds our patients’ expectations.