To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Warren, MI 48088
- Jim McCrudden
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
CyberCoders • Warren, MI
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Electrical Controls Engineer
Due to growth, we're seeking a Electrical Controls Engineer who can design, engineer and field start up responsibilities for System Integration within our Electrical Controls department. You'll be asked to:
- Review projects including quotes, job specifications and resolve any quote to job specifications differences.
- System Architecture including non-standard material and control panel power requirements/distribution.
- Review specifications and standard practices – inclusive of the internal hardwired and logic standards, general specifications and scope of work.
- Design requirements which include establishing non-standard designs, generating system map layouts, generating a sequence of operations, reviewing cycle time studies and dimension switch layouts, generation of design packages, design logic, enter logic, and the design of Smart Displays.
- Material responsibility includes advance material order, specifying Mod Box material, specifying Panel material, writing Mod Box EBMs and writing panel material EBMs.
So, if this sounds like something that lines up with your skill set, please continue reading on!!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
What You Need for this Position
- Siemens or Rockwell experience is HUGE plus
PLC, HMI, Allen Bradley, AutoCAD, Automation, RSLogix, Panelbuilder
If you are a good fit for the Senior Controls Engineer position, and have a background that includes:
PLC, HMI, Allen Bradley, AutoCAD, Automation, RSLogix, Panelbuilder and you are interested in working the following job types:
Engineering, Information Technology, Design
Within the following industries:
Other Great Industries
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.