To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Aurora, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Health Care Coordinator
Tutera Senior Living • Aurora, IL
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for a dynamic and experienced professional to oversee the clinical operations at our client's assisted living facility in Aurora, IL!
Bright Oaks of Aurora is a brand new, modern community that specializes in assisted living, independent living, and memory care.
The successful candidate for this position will have:
- license as a registered nurse (RN) in the State of Illinois;
- proven experience in assisted living environment with at least one year of successful experience as a Health Care Coordinator (HCC);
- excellent knowledge of federal and state survey process;
- excellent work history in the long-term care industry;
- committed to team-oriented outcomes and quality care; and,
- excellent oral and written communication skills.
At Bright Oaks, we know that our reputation for excellence is due to our exceptional employees. We offer our executives a comprehensive compensation and benefit package that includes:
- Excellent Starting Salary!
- Paid Holidays!
- Major Medical!
- Dental Insurance!
- Vision Insurance!
- Life Insurance!
- Advancement Opportunities!
- And Much More!
Is a career with Bright Oaks right for you? If so, below are EASY ways to apply.
- Apply to our career site by clicking the box above. It just takes two minutes!
- Send your resume in confidence to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
- Call Ron Cork, VP of HR, at (816) 278-3126.
Bright Oaks of Aurora
1340 River Street
Aurora, IL 60506