To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Dallas, TX - CCT Paramedic - Part Time
American Medical Response • Dallas, TX
Posted 10 days ago
- Assess each call situation to determine best course of action and appropriate protocol.
- Utilize medical equipment and procedures including defibrillator, EKG monitor, ventilators, IV pumps, Hemodynamic monitoring devices, advanced airway adjuncts/procedures, oxygen and suction devices, intravenous fluids, CPR and other procedures, equipment and medications as required to provide advanced medical care.
- Utilize and interpret common laboratory studies.
- Manage complicated pharmacologic infusions.
- Utilize advanced surgical procedures, e.g. escharotomy, cricothyrotomy.
- Develop and utilize triage skills to provide optimal efficiency during calls.
- Provide patient care according to clinical protocols and safety requirements.
• Lift and move patients as required to provide optimum care.
- Communicate with receiving facility to receive medical direction and to provide critical information.
We are an EOE/AA employer and AMR selects the best individual for the job based on job related qualifications, regardless of race, color, sexual orientation, national origin, gender, age, veteran status, ancestry, marital status, or disability.
** CB DO NOT DELETE **