Ridgecrest is now accepting applications for a Full Time Life Enrichment Leader to collaborate with the Member Services Department to deliver outstanding customer service and develop an enriching community program for the members.
The Life Enrichment Leader shall assist in the development and integration of social events, outings, programs, and activities. Programming to focus on the six dimensions of wellness: emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual, and vocational. Must be able to work weekends.
- High school graduation or GED required.
- CPR and AED certification required (must be attained in first 60 days of
- Activities certification desired.
- Four year college or university degree in Recreation Therapy or similar field
B. Direct Previous Experience
- Two years' experience with geriatrics required.
- Two years' experience in a similar activities position required.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Publisher, Outlook)
plus the willingness to learn other computer programs if required.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a high level of
- Must have a valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record as specified by
the Company and by the Company's automobile insurance carrier.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent lights, HVAC
system, carpeted flooring, normal office noise levels)
- Climb up to two flights of stairs occasionally.
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 40 pounds or less.
- Remain standing for extended periods.
- Respond to medical emergencies if needed.
- Assist with Member evacuations.
event planning, activities, meeting planning