Machine Operators on 1st and 3rd shift - Immediate Openings! OPW Fueling Containment Systems
Corestaff Services is currently recruiting for Machine Operators on 1st and 3rd shifts to assist in the production for OPW Fueling Containment Systems. The primary responsibilities of the position include:
- Load product onto a press machine to form various parts
- Inspect parts to ensure quality standards are met
- May require the handling of fiberglass and other materials, must be willing and able to wear appropriate PPE.
- Lift up to 50 pounds throughout each day
- Follow machine safety policies
- Possess a basic knowledge of blueprint reading skills and have the ability to apply them
- Demonstrated skills using basic measurement tools (i.e. calipers, micrometers and scale)
- The ability to be self directed and task motivated is key
- Ability to work adjusted shift times and work overtime to accommodate production/project needs
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have clean criminal background
Please call our office IMMEDIATELY to schedule an interview and to complete the application. 919-934-6630
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.
Use Protective Equipment