To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Baltimore, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Mechanical Assembler I
Delta Global Services • Baltimore, MD
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Delta Global Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines Inc, has a Mechanical Assembler I job in Baltimore, MD through our Staffing Division. This Mechanical Assembler I job will require the individual to be responsible for the following.
- Utilizing appropriate tooling, equipment and materials to accomplish maintenance functions
- Functions may include but not limited to: inspections, repairing, removing and replacing components on all non-motorized equipment
- Also responsible for doing preventative maintenance and repair on non-motorized ground support equipment including taking off wheels, working on the skin of carts, replacing parts if needed and other light mechanical duties
- Must have 1-3 years of Mechanical Experience
- Valid High School Diploma or GED
- Flexible schedule
- Must be able to pass a post offer pre-employment drug screen
- Must be able to pass an extensive criminal background check
Delta Global Services - Staffing Division (DGS) has been ranked among Atlanta’s Top 25 Staffing Agencies by the Atlanta Business Chronicle for 14 consecutive years. DGS have over 170 locations in 49 states and we are the only staffing firm offering flight privileges to our employees, creating value for our clients and personnel.
To be considered for the Mechanical Assembler I Job in Baltimore, MD, apply now. DGS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.