To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX 75201
- Andrea Holland
- Phone: 215 253 6447
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Entry Level Recruitment Consultant
Frank Recruitment Group • Dallas, TX
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Frank Recruitment Group is an award winning IT recruitment agency employing more than 1000 recruiters across 14 global offices.
Due to exciting growth plans we are looking for Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join our new Dallas office!
You don't need experience as the training we provide is second-to-none. As long as you are willing to work hard, learn from others and have a professional attitude at all times, we will give you the tools you need to be a successful recruiter and progress up the recruitment career ladder!
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for connecting clients with the best candidates. This is a phone-based role and your day-to-day activities will include:
- Cold call businesses to sell them the services of Frank Recruitment Group and generate business
- Advertise job postings and manage applications
- Sourcing and headhunting candidates to fill live roles
- Telephone interviewing candidates to assess their suitability
- Providing an excellent candidate experience at all times, keeping them updated throughout the recruitment process
- Negotiating and selling across multiple levels
- Work to personal and team targets
- A Bachelor's degree and/or previous sales experience
- Determination to succeed and goal oriented
- Ambitious and money motivated
- A positive and resilient attitude
- Willingness to learn from others
- Competitive nature
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal and a professional attitude at all times
B2B sales experience would be advantageous but is not essential as you will be given the tools you need to succeed with our second-to-none training.
This is a tough role but the earning potential is limitless and you are constantly given the opportunity to develop yourself.
All of our new starters go through Frank University - an intensive training program where you will learn both in a classroom environment as well as gain valuable experience on the phones.
Once out of Frank University the support doesn't stop there - you will be given constant coaching and guidance from your Team Managers, who will support you with a clear development plan so you can work towards your next promotion.
Rewards and incentives:
- $30K base salary plus uncapped commission
- Structured career progression opportunities
- Training courses available throughout your career to allow you to work towards your next promotion
- A fun, fast-paced and rewarding working environment
- Fine dining for top performers
- International weekends away (all-expenses-paid) for our high achievers
- Regular company social events
If you are ready to work hard and reap the rewards then apply now or send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] to be considered!