To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Loramie, OH 45845
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
The Lincoln Electric Company • Fort Loramie, OH
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Wayne Trail Technologies, a subsidiary of Lincoln Electric, specializes in laser welding, robotic welding and fixturing, press automation, and tube bending/fabricating systems which further strengthens Lincoln Electric’s already strong position as a market leader.
Position Summary: Machine, inspect and assemble products. Routing work, processing job accurately, efficiently and on time.
- Must be familiar with Company quality objectives and play an active role in reaching continuous improvement objectives.
- Be aware of the relevance and importance of their activities and how they contribute to the achievement of quality objectives.
- Setup and operate most standard machine shop equipment.
- Machine various details to print.
- Read and understand blue prints, customer specifications and internal documentation.
- Some assembly of fixtures with Machinist assistance.
- Responsible for job targets/delivery.
- Inspect parts to assure conformance to specification.
- Assemble, inspect and load test parts and tools/fixtures.
- Efficiently plan and program machining operations.
- Read and understand blueprints, customer specifications, and internal documentation.
- Keep area clean and neat.
- Comply with all safety standards.
- Effectively communicate with Machine Shop Manager to ensure completion dates are met.
- Work well with Manufacturing and Management personnel.
- Other duties as assigned.
Essential skills and experience:
- Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent is required.
- 2-5 years of machinist experience preferred.
- Operate forklift.
Physical demands and work environment: The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical demands: While performing duties of job, employee is required to stand; occasionally walk and sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Lifting up to 60 lbs. Repetition with activity.
- Work environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Lincoln Electric is a $2.5B publicly traded company (NASDAQ) with over 10,000 employees around the world. With operations in over 40 manufacturing locations in 19 countries, we are well positioned to continue this partnership and poised to grow with our customers.
As a part of that continuing legacy, you will contribute to a new generation of innovation and experience the pride that comes with being part of the solution to the world’s challenges. It is a great time to be part of the welding industry!
Lincoln Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters. Resumes submitted to any employee(s) of Lincoln Electric without a signed vendor agreement, by the Manager of Recruiting & Training, will become property of Lincoln Electric. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of Lincoln Electric will not be considered binding terms. Lincoln Electric will not pay a fee to any third-party recruiter that has not coordinated their recruiting activity through the Recruiting Department.