To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3 Post Office Square
Boston, MA 02109
- Jillian Ciarletta
- Phone: 6175748200
- Phone:: 617-574-8223
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
KNF&T, Inc • Boston, MA
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client in Arlington, MA is seeking a Training Coordinator to join their team. In this contract-to-hire role, you will be responsible for leading and providing a wide variety of training and development administration and program management support to ensure high quality learning experiences. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Training Coordinator:
- Coordinate and manage support services for Learning & Development (L&D) programs, special events and projects
- Serve as the primary liaison with training participants, facilitators, vendors and support services
- Manage the Learning Management System (LMS) and provide technical support to employees
- Responsible for coordinating, overseeing and delivery components of New Employee Orientation
- Support the L&D function but will also work closely with Human Resources and other internal departments
- Responsible for executing day-to-day administrative functions
- Take ownership (coordination and execution) of all logistical aspects of learning programs to ensure operational efficiency and program excellence
- Administer and maintain all activities in the LMS platform with regard to: course and instructor led training management, reporting and troubleshooting, and data integrity
- Act as the primary liaison to Cornerstone-on-Demand and e-learning vendors
- Organize and manage all L&D calendars and email box
- Coordinate and oversee New Employee Orientation (NEO)
- Develop, administer and record all training evaluations for programs
- Organize meetings, create agendas and lead vendor calls and internal meetings related to key area results
- Partner with L&D team to develop internal marketing communications related to programs
Requirements for the Administrative Assistant:
- 2 year business degree, or equivalent work experience; preferably in L&D
- Proficient usage of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Ability to learn technical systems and software tools to support L&D function
- Ability to learn new aspects of the Cornerstone-on-Demand system as needed (e.g. Performance Management)
- Flexibility to travel freely among banking centers and operations center
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship