To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Long Beach, CA
- Mr. Kelly Tachikawa
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Non-Profit Tax Manager
Blue Sky Management Group • Long Beach, CA
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
TAX MANAGER NON-PROFIT
We are representing a leading Los Angeles-based public accounting firm seeking an experienced Tax Manager that has experience with Non-Profit clients and would like to specialize and become an expert with passion serving the Non-Profit community.
- perform technical review of all tax returns
- assume full responsibility of tax accounts assigned; this includes being responsible for personnel scheduling, compliance with due dates and monitoring time budgets
- begin and complete tax research projects, including the ability to present findings in a clear, concise, understandable written form
- act as a resource for tax preparers/specialists and audit staff on specific tax issues and questions
- assume tax preparation responsibility for more complex returns
- manage time effectively; includes the ability to handle multiple engagements at one time and meet deadlines
- Must have at least 7 years recent public accounting experience with at least 2 years with Non-Profit clients
- Licensed CPA
- Strong communication and client interaction skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Working knowledge of ProSystemfx Tax and QuickBooks software a plus
- BS degree in Accounting, MBT a plus
The firm performs a variety of financial services including tax compliance, assurance and consulting. The assurance client base includes construction, manufacturing and distribution, escrow and title companies, and non-profit organizations.
Our client has been serving the Los Angeles and Orange County community for over 40 years. They offer various scheduling options that have enabled employees to continue growing in their professional lives while simultaneously handling significant personal responsibilities.
If qualified and interested, please submit your Word document resume, references and letters of recommendation on-line.
Thank you for your interest and submission. All submissions will be reviewed for consideration.