To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Andrews AFB, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Help Desk Specialist— (Secret clearance and Sec+ certification required)
CALIBRE • Andrews AFB, MD
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
CALIBRE Systems Inc, an employee-owned management consulting and information technology solutions company, is seeking talented Help Desk Specialist – Journeyman in support of a highly visibility position on a premiere Air Force program in support of the Silver Support Team.
The Help Desk function provides 24/7/365 network assistance and technical support to resolve user incidents, service requests, communications, computer, voice, network faults and outages, and incident resolution support. The Help Desk shall assign priorities based on the criticality of the incident, problem, or service level of the customer.
Position can be located at Andrews AFB, Bolling AFB and or the Pentagon.
- Responds to and diagnoses problems through discussion with users;
- Ensures a timely process through which problems are controlled, including problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up steps;
- Provides support to end users on a variety of issues;
- Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support;
- Provides second-tier support to end users for either PC, server, or mainframe applications or hardware;
- Interact with network services, software systems engineering, and/or applications development to restore service and/or identify and correct core problem;
- Simulates or recreates user problems to resolve operating difficulties; and
- Recommends systems modifications to reduce user problems.
**Shift work may be required**
- Must have an active Secret DoD security clearance;
- Certification: Security + (required);
- Have strong interpersonal skills in a team-based development environment;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- High School Diploma and a minimum of 1 year of experience supporting operations centers supporting 15,000 or more customers and integrating service providers for a blend of basic and premier customers.
CALIBRE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package. To be considered, please apply via our website at www.calibresys.com. Come join our dynamic team!