To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Southfield, MI 48034
- Credit Acceptance Corporation
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Business Analyst, Sales Experience
Credit Acceptance Corporation • Southfield, MI
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Business Analyst - Sales Experience
Why Work For Credit Acceptance?
Credit Acceptance is rapidly-expanding our IT department with a variety of dynamic opportunities. Our culture has landed us on Computerworld's list of the Best Places to Work in IT. In each of the last 4 years, we have held a spot in the top 2 for midsized companies nationwide. In addition, we are also proud to say over the last 4 years we have been named one of Fortune Magazine's 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our team members and culture create a positive workplace that drives us to succeed, making Credit Acceptance one of the largest used car finance companies nationally.
We offer a great work environment, awesome team members, competitive benefits, progressive career opportunities, a casual dress code and we work hard to ensure every team member is empowered to work to their fullest potential.
Credit Acceptance offers team members:
- The opportunity to work with progressive tools, and technology including the latest database, development, storage, and computer technologies available
- Extensive growth opportunities as demonstrated by our track record of promoting internally
- An atmosphere that is collaborative, challenging, and filled with forward thinking team members
- Ongoing business training and career development opportunities
- Strong work-life balance with generous PTO beginning on day 1
- Competitive market-based salary with quarterly profit sharing and annual merit bonuses
- Excellent benefits package that includes 401(K) match, adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive medical/dental/vision along with additional benefits that make us a great place to work
We are hiring a Business Analyst within our Sales Experience Team.
Responsibilities in your area will include:
- Maintain application backlog that clearly describes tasks. Keep the backlog clean.
- Gather requirements from business users and record them clearly in a format useful to developers.
- Partner with developers to achieve great application performance.
- Test new features and code to be sure they meet requirements.
- Show insight; know your application design & data; offer simple, working solutions.
- Know and apply team coding, documenting and testing standards
- Recognize upstream and downstream impacts; communicate effectively (verbally and in writing).
- Understand the business processes our applications support to better support the business.
- Improve application and team processes.
- Minimize incidents and increase uptime of the applications.
Who Are We Looking for?
Our ideal candidate for this role needs to:
- Gather requirements of high complexity, partner with developers, and test features to ensure they meet user requirements
- Lead large projects requiring cross-functional communication and organization.
- Document and maintain Sales Experience processes
- Consistently and efficiently perform testing on new initiatives and current processes.
- Support application user group (400+ users) by resolving support tickets, creating and presenting training materials, establishing and refining best practices
- Interact with vendors and outside product support teams
- Demonstrate advanced skills while coaching and mentoring less senior team members.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience (Information Technology related field preferred)
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in Business Analyst or related role
- Experience documenting user requirements (e.g., maintenance request or SOW)
- Experience with CRM systems (Oracle Sales Cloud preferred)
- Experience with Sales and Marketing systems, processes, best practices
- Willingness to participate in an on-call development rotation 24x7x365
- Experience leading 2+ end-to-end project implementations as a BA
- Remain compliant with our policies, processes and legal guidelines
- Communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Work onsite at the required CA work location
- Knowledge of Java or similar programming languages and/or SQL or other querying languages preferred
- Practical knowledge of HTML preferred
- QA Testing experience
Company Core Values:
To be successful in this role, Team Members need to demonstrate the characteristics of PRIDE in their work:
- Positive: Maintain a positive attitude by focusing on solutions and promoting a collaborative and enjoyable environment.
- Respectful: Value teamwork, share successes, appreciates others and communicates in a way that promotes trust.
- Insightful: Make timely well-considered decisions, create innovative solutions and continuously learn.
- Direct: Communicate clearly and objectively; don't be afraid of difficult conversations. Raise concerns through the proper channels.
- Earnest: Be honest, sincere and consistent. Work hard and pursue our goals together relentlessly.
Required degrees must have been earned at institutions of Higher Education which are accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or equivalent.
Credit Acceptance is an equal opportunity employer.