To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Orange, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Operations/Franchise Development Manager for Commercial Cleaning Company
Coverall North America, Inc. • Orange, CA
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are looking for an experienced Franchise Development Manager with training experience interested in working with an industry leading company. Coverall’s System of almost 9,000 Franchised Business Owners (FBOS) provides cleaner work environments for over 40,000 customers — making Coverall one of the largest franchisors of commercial cleaning businesses in the world. Thanks to our innovative Core 4SM Program, our FBOS are creating cleaner, healthier work environments at competitive prices.
As a Franchise Development Manager you will work closely with Coverall FBOS to provide orientation and certification training, as well as business development services to help them grow their businesses. You will teach the company’s standardized educational curriculum and develop resources for FBOs. You will also manage our vendor sales program.
- As a Subject Matter Expert, you will train and develop new and existing FBOs and Coverall employees within a Regional Support Center
- Determine the needs of the customer in order to allocate customers available to our FBOs
- Develop constructive relationships with FBOs and evaluate their developmental needs with regards to training and coaching
- Formulate, interpret and implement operating practices
- Help FBOS maintain healthy relationships with their customers and offer assistance in resolving any customer issues
- Document appropriate records and business forms
- Manage and maintain local vendor relationships
- Minimum three year’s experience in commercial cleaning or related service industry
- Experience with training and business development duties
- Small business management experience preferred
- Ability to effectively train, consult and provide direction and assistance to FBOs
- Ability to exercise discretion and judgment
- Motivating, outgoing personality
- Outstanding communication and public speaking skills
- Strong ethics and values
- Experience in conflict resolution
- Aptitude for technical instruction
Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include some evenings and weekends
- Competitive base salary, commissions and bonuses
- Mileage reimbursement
- Company-provided Smart Phone
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, disability, life, 401K
- Paid holidays and vacation, personal time off
- Tuition Assistance program
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/coverallcareers
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant’s age.
COVERALL is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability
Take charge of your career immediately. If you want to be part of an exciting, engaging corporate culture with a company that likes to see its employees succeed, apply today.
©2015 Coverall North America, Inc. Confidential Information.