To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
198 South Main Street
Springville, UT 84663
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Retail Mortgage Processor III
MB Financial Bank • Springville, UT
Posted 18 days ago
Degree - High School
Other Great Industries
Finance, Retail, Banking
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Responsible for obtaining, processing and reviewing all required loan documentation needed for loan approval which includes all applicable income, asset, property information, federal and state disclosures, etc. Facilitates order of all third party services including but not limited to appraisal, title, flood, etc.
This is an entry role that works under moderate guidance and has no formal leadership responsibility for a team at this time.
Essential Job Duties:
1. Processes mortgage loan applications and reviews all documentation necessary for loan approval for accuracy and completeness, and enters all data in the Mortgage Loan Origination System.
2. Places third party vendor orders for all appraisal, title and other loan specific requirements pertaining to federal and state guidelines.
3. Ensures the adequacy and accuracy of all consumer loan documentation necessary for loan approval and closing.
4. Assists in responding to questions from consumers throughout the loan process and facilitates scheduling of loan closing.
5. Promotes our culture by living-out the cultural pillars (People, Integrity, Partnership, Teamwork, and Fun) on a daily basis.
6. Performs additional responsibilities as needed.
• High School Diploma or GED required
• This position requires S.A.F.E. Act registration at the time of employment. The Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) web site (mortgage.nationwidelicensingsystem.org) provides the MU4R questions and registration required for employment in this position
• 4 or more years of related work experience
• Financial services industry experience preferred
• Customer service skills and verbal and written communications skills
• Knowledge of systems including Microsoft Office suite and proprietary software products used in support of the business
Working Conditions And Demands (If Applicable):
Valid and current driver’s license required for travel to meet with prospects and customers
MB Mortgage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job ID: TV11249
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.