To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Raritan, NJ 08869
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Coordinator, Talent Management
Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, Inc. • Raritan, NJ
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Ortho Clinical Diagnostics (Ortho) is a global leader of in vitro diagnostics. Ortho serves two primary industries in the medical field: clinical laboratories, by producing platforms and assays that test for a variety of diseases, conditions, and substances; and immunohematology, by providing the means to ensure blood transfusion recipients receive appropriate and compatible blood.
With a history of more than 75 years, Ortho is a pioneer in life-impacting advances in diagnostics. Worldwide across hospitals, hospital networks, blood banks and labs, Ortho’s high-quality products and services enable health care professionals to make better-informed treatment decisions. Headquartered in Raritan, NJ, Ortho Clinical Diagnostics has approximately 4,300 employees serving customers in more than 120 countries.
Ortho is recruiting and retaining the best and brightest around the world. People, who are performance driven, want to make a difference and who help Ortho grow their leadership position in a changing marketplace. The power to reimagine starts with empowered people, who are empowered to grow and given the chance to succeed in ways they hadn’t thought possible before.
Ortho’s purpose is simple: to improve and save lives with diagnostics. They do that by reimagining what’s possible. It’s what defines them. It’s the Ortho difference.
Ortho is an independent company, sponsored by The Carlyle Group, one of the world’s largest and most successful investment firms. The company's executive leadership team has extensive diagnostic experience and a strong heritage of driving market change and innovation. Ortho is a strong brand with solid positions in attractive, growing segments and regions.The Career Potential
Ortho Clinical Diagnostics is committed to improving and saving lives with diagnostics. To do this we hire people who share this dream and are ready for new adventures. As a valued team member, you will carve your own career path and be part of building this company stronger and better than ever before. There is no limit to the experiences, opportunities and new directions you will have access to here at Ortho Clinical Diagnostics. More importantly, you will be driving the surge of a whole new direction in important medicine. That’s something we can all take pride in as we take this journey together.The Opportunity
As the company continues to grow, we are seeking Human Resources Coordinator. This is a unique opportunity for a Human Resources or Learning and Development professional to be part of building the Talent Management function for a multi-billion dollar global business. Working with the Senior Manager of Global Talent Management, the Specialist will manage the global execution of programs, processes and tools designed to build leadership and management skills and organizational capabilities needed to execute Ortho’s business strategy. This role has global responsibility to administer management training programs, our employee survey, our 360 feedback tool, executive coaching and talent metricsThe Responsibilities
- Serve as the project manager for the global roll-out of Management Courses. Develop forecast in collaboration with HR Business Partners, build a schedule, interface with vendors on faculty assignments, drive enrollment through internal marketing campaigns and track metrics. Serve as single point of contact for learning management system including identification and launch of e-learning programs.
- Manage the portfolio of Talent Management tools and programs including Executive Coaching, 360 degree feedback, Diversity and Inclusion Programs and leadership programs for targeted talent pools. Track requests/nominations and ensure approvals as needed, secure conference facilities and manage travel for cohorts, interface with vendors on faculty assignments and assessment tools, answer questions for HR Business Partners and employees, track participant feedback and identify opportunities for process and program improvements
- Performs tasks to administer the Global Talent Management and Global Enterprise Training budgets. Responsible for managing the financial and procurement processes to secure vendors, manage invoices, and track spending against budget. Coordinates closely with HRLT and Finance department to ensure accurate tracking and reporting.
- Serve as project manager for our annual employee survey. Working with the Senior Manager, validate the questions and organizational hierarchies annually, execute communication plan to drive participation rates, run reports, conduct root cause analysis, and support HR Business partners and leaders in action planning
- Develop and maintain a Talent Management scorecard that describes the health of the leadership pipeline, employee feedback on the Ortho culture, and other critical metrics
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, with a major in Business or Human Resources preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years HR experience with 1-2 years in learning and development.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment.
- Strong project management and written and verbal communications skills required.
- Able to handle multiple tasks in a timely manner and be flexible with shifting priorities. Prior experience as an HR Generalist a plus.
- Minimal travel.
Ortho Clinical Diagnostics believes in Equal Opportunity for all and is committed to ensuring all individuals, including individuals with disabilities, have an opportunity to apply for those positions that they are interested in and qualify for without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic. Ortho Clinical Diagnostics is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals so that an individual can perform their job related duties. If you are interested in applying for an employment opportunity and require special assistance or an accommodation to apply due to a disability, please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Your privacy is important to us. By continuing to use our site to apply to this position, you agree to our Candidate Notice, which outlines our privacy policies on information collected during the hiring process.