To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Parsippany-Troy Hills, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Salesforce Manager (FSI - Banking)
Deloitte • Parsippany-Troy Hills, NJ
Posted 26 days ago
Degree - 4 Year Degree
Other Great Industries
Sales, Banking, Management
Banking & Securities Deloitte DigitalLeading the way for disruptive advantage starts here…Deloitte’s Banking & Securities Deloitte Digital practice assists financial executives to improve customer expectations, target their audiences, and leverage financial technologies to keep their businesses profitable. Our team is redefining business models, rethinking go-to-market strategies, and disrupting the traditional financial model to change the way people work, coupling transformative technologies with groundbreaking creative work to make it all happen.
Work you’ll do
- Build end-to-end direct capabilities
- Drive internal collaboration
- Differentiate customer experiences with Digital
- Optimization of business processes
- Integration of improved social and data analytics
- Improve Cyber Security platforms
- Derive insights and ignite innovation
- Transform to multichannel innovations
- Client Management, Delivery and People Development
Every day more than 3,500 Deloitte professionals work with leading banking and securities industry players across the country. Walk the halls of the largest banks or top securities firms and you’ll see Deloitte banking and securities professionals helping our clients move forward on the path to the new normal in financial services.
Across the complex banking and securities industry, many financial institutions are facing increasing regulation, new tech disruptors, and a challenging growth environment. To help institutions overcome these obstacles, Deloitte’s Banking & Securities practice taps into our global network of professionals - bringing together diverse and experienced teams across the industry. Our practice can provide new, forward-looking strategies to help clients navigate through this complex landscape and better position firms for the future.
Meet with our Salesforce team –
- 8 years of consulting and / or CRM implementation experience
- 4 full life-cycle Salesforce implementations within the Banking & Securities industry; strong expertise in 2 of the following modules: nCino, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Force.com, Apttus
- Experience managing at least two large-scale full-life cycle financial services implementations of CRM solutions
- Ability to travel to client sites 80-100% of the time.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field or equivalent number of years of experience.
- Salesforce Certifications
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other).
- Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical).
At Deloitte Digital, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills, work with industry-leading talent on a daily basis, in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career, while delivering products and services to Fortune 500 clients. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Who says work can’t be fun? At Deloitte Digital, the worlds of business, creative, and technology intersect to transform the way we work, play, and communicate. We can’t quite put our finger on it, but that combo creates something kind of magical. In studios or on the road, we believe in our people, and we understand that quality of life directly impacts quality of work. We pride ourselves on our flexible work environment and distinctive culture. Learn more about life at Deloitte Digital.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Job ID: E18NATCMGRVD005-DD
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.