To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Internal Sales Representative - WPS
Westlake Financial Services • Dallas, TX
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Internal Sales Rep position is a challenging and dynamic position with opportunities for advancement. As an Internal Sales Rep with Westlake Financial, you will be educating and training our current dealer partners in the U.S., along with acquiring new dealership relationships. You will manage and consult in all sales activities and account development for both Independent and Franchise dealers via the phone, on on-line. You will also manage quality and consistency of products and service delivery.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Present and communicate company products and services to all levels of management within Independent and Franchise Dealerships via phone.
• Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts assigned to you
• Follow-up on new leads and referrals resulting from telephone calls for independent and franchise dealers
• Prepare presentations and proposals for all levels of management within the Franchise dealership
• Develop and maintain and grow current client and potential client relationships within the independent and franchise dealer communities
• Constant communication with Independent and Franchise dealers on current promotions, marketing information, and training documents
• Train dealers on proper documentation needed for fast-funding of contract.
Essential Knowledge, Skill and Licenses:
• Ability to persuade and influence others
• Presentation skills (from initial creation to delivery)
• Strong Interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong knowledge of cold calling, appointment setting, and sales techniques
• Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques
• Strong computer skills and adaptability to new technology
Education and/or Experience:
• Strong knowledge of Automotive, Finance and Sales
• Knowledge of Microsoft office (excel, word, outlook)
• Knowledge of Web Applications (Google Search, maps, etc.)
• Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in inside sales, phone sales
• College Degree PREFERRED