Ledgent is seeking for a Senior Accountant experienced with G/L analysis, Journal entries, financial statement analysis, budgeting and forecasting and responsible for preparing and produce balance sheets.About Ledgent
Ledgent is a full service accounting and finance placement firm offering temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire staffing services. We are dedicated to making life better for the people we serve. For our staffing associates, this means providing you with a unique combination of benefits, career resources and training. From the moment you step into a Ledgent branch office to your first assignment and beyond, your Ledgent Team is there for you, every step of the way. Consisting of friendly staffing professionals who take the time to get to know you, we are expert at matching the right job with your unique personality, skills, and expectations. Apply now to be considered for this position and to make an appointment today or visit our Website [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Accountant. CL
for other available positions.Requirements
* BA or BS degree with an emphasis in Accounting or Finance.
* Minimum two to five (2-5) years of general accounting or equivalent experience
* Must have a solid understanding of financial statements
* Able to communicate effectively with department managers.
* Excellent communication and written skills.
* Strong attention to detail while producing accurate and high-quality work.
* Able to multi-task in a fast pace, demanding work environment.
* Proficient with MS Office Suite: (Excel, Word and Outlook). Advanced knowledge of Excel (V look ups, formulas, etc.) is a must
*CPA is preferred
For immediate consideration, please forward a Word attachment of your resume to [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Accountant. CL
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
Financial Statement Analysis