Registered Nurse (RN) / Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) Pedi - home Care
Full time / Azel, TX
RNs and LVNs, if you want more variety in your day to day work, we can help! At NurseCore we are passionate about connecting health-care professionals and nurses with medical positions that fit their lifestyle. Our home health care opportunities offer you the variety of meeting new patients and working in different locations. As the national leader in home care services, we’ll find you the perfect career opportunity so you can concentrate on what you do best—helping people get better.
Apply today to be rewarded with the great opportunities NurseCore has to offer!Benefits Include:
- Top Pay
- Daily or weekly pay
- Flexible Schedules
- Friendly, Accessible Office Staff
- Performs routine nursing duties including, but not limited to: client assessment, development and revision of Plans of Care, implementing nursing procedures, evaluating client progress, and accurate, timely, and complete documentation of client care.
- Notifies physician and Clinical Director of any changes in client’s condition or any unusual symptoms.
- Performs the following nursing procedures where training, and the state Nurse Practice Act permits:
- Administering blood and blood products.
- Starting IV’s and administration of IV medications.
- Inserting and irrigating NG tubes and Foley catheters.
- Administering respiratory medications.
- Ventilation and tracheostomy care and suctioning endotracheally.
- Supervising nursing and other health care staff.
- Graduate of accredited nursing school
- Current License for state in which you practice
- 1 year of pediatric experience (must be within in the last 3 years)
- Successful completion of the skills assessment specific to the area of practice
EOE/Drug Free Employer #CB1
Licensed Vocational Nurses
Licensed Practical Nurse
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: 2017-1319
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
NurseCore provides services through its local offices in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New York, and Texas. NurseCore currently has 24 offices in seven states, each operated by experienced managers who live in the community they serve. Local decisions mean quick, flexible adaptability to employees' and clients' individual needs.
View the full profile
Based in Arlington, Texas, NurseCore is committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers, clients and employees through ethical and professional conduct, the provision of compassionate quality healing services, and leadership in the medical staffing and home care services industry.
Since its founding more than 30 years ago, NurseCore has long stayed true to the same values and commitment to service held by its founder, Larry M. Carr, a leader in the healthcare staffing field. Mr. Carr’s legacy continues on today thanks to the combined 100+ years of experience between NurseCore President and CEO, Deborah Lollar, and the rest of the NurseCore management team.
Currently, NurseCore's roster of over 6,000 staff includes nurses and other healthcare professionals with an average of seven-and-one-half years of experience in the industry. NurseCore offices maintain State Licensure, Medicare and Medicaid certifications, as applicable, and also exceed Joint Commission of Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) standards.