To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Santa Maria, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
LICENSED VOCATIONAL NURSE (LVN) - Sign On Bonus
NurseCore • Santa Maria, CA
Posted 22 days ago
LICENSED VOCATIONAL NURSE (LVN)
Sign On Bonus
Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo Counties
NurseCore is an industry leader in Medical Staffing and Home Health Care. We are currently seeking Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVNs) with a minimum of one year experience to care for clients throughout Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo Counties. Qualified caregivers must possess critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
NurseCore is proud to offer a $300 sign-on bonus to all new* LVN's upon completion of working 80 hours *Applicable to new NurseCore employees only. Must mention “sign-on” bonus during application processBenefits Include:
- Top Pay
- Flexible Schedules
- Health, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Friendly, Accessible Office Staff
Apply today to be rewarded with the great opportunities NurseCore has to offer!Responsibilities
- Performs routine nursing duties including but not limited to: Assistance with ADL’s and IADL’s.
- Client and caregiver health instruction.
- Notifies the Registered Nurse or Clinical Director of any changes in client’s condition.
- Performs the following where training or demonstrated skills and the state nurse practice act permits: Inserting and irrigating tubes and Foley catheters.
- Administering oxygen by mask or cannula.
- Ventilator, Tracheostomy care and suctioning endotracheally.
- Supervision of aides and other health care team members.
- Current licensure with the State Board of Nursing in the State of California
- One year experience as an LVN in the last three years in a supervised setting
- Current CPR
- Proof of current physical/PPD
- Successful completion of the skills assessment specific to the area of practice