To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Scottsdale, AZ
- Lifetouch National School Studios Inc.
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Lifetouch National School Studios Inc. • Scottsdale, AZ
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Some opportunities are picture-perfect.
It's time to discover the benefits of working for a supportive company that values positivity and rewards hard work. At Lifetouch, you'll be respected for your professionalism, motivation, and ability to consistently deliver great service. If your vision is to work for a respected industry leader, we are ready to support you.
From photography to sales, operations to IT, marketing and more, every member of our team plays a valuable role in celebrating this year's school milestones for generations to come.
We are looking for an Office/Clerical Assistant to join our National School Studios team!
- Answer telephones and greet visitors while representing Lifetouch in a professional and highly-engaged manner
- Confirm picture day information with school staff and maintain confidentiality of school/student information
- Check-in job bags and paperwork and review them for accuracy, as well as enter photography job information
- Appropriately handle and safeguard money and job bags
- Provide administrative office support (including typing, filing, supply ordering, photo-copying, mail preparation and distribution, and equipment maintenance)
- High School diploma or equivalent required; additional education preferred
- 1-3 years of administrative experience preferred, but no prior experience required
- Strong interpersonal skills (verbal and written); attention to detail
- Highly responsive, exceptional customer service skills (phone, email and in-person)
- Strong organizational skills with ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Trustworthiness and the ability to maintain confidential information
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Google for Business (Gmail, Google Drive, etc.)
- Ability to pass a background check
As an Office/Clerical Assistant with Lifetouch, you will be part of an established and industry-leading organization that is employee-owned. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
Employment with Lifetouch National Schools Studios Inc. is contingent upon successful results of a criminal background record check. Lifetouch is an Equal Opportunity Employer.