To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New Brunswick, NJ 08933
- Leslie Tucker
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Part-Time In-House Litigation Paralegal
Kelly Global Talent Solution • New Brunswick, NJ
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Great opportunity for a Litigation Paralegal to join a global company in New Jersey on a long-term part-time temporary basis to support their litigation function. This position will consult, assist, and coordinate with in-house counsel on all aspects of case management including, but not limited to the following:
- Conducting case assessments
- Responding to third party inquires and subpoenas
- Overseeing discovery responses, updates, and deadlines
- Gathering and compiling case materials
- Drafting and revising correspondence, and other litigation documents
- Interviewing clients for relevant case information.
- Duties specifically relating to discovery include:
- Overseeing collection of records and other information for dissemination to outside counsel
- Reviewing complaints/subpoenas to identify pertinent document categories to preserve
- Drafting and issuing document hold notices to proper entities
- Providing guidance to Records Managers
- Fielding inquiries from notice recipients
- Considering privilege issues
- Ensuring timely responses to discovery/subpoena demands.
- BA/BS degree and/or ABA paralegal certificate required.
- 3+ years of experience handling document intensive litigation matters from beginning to end is required.
- Excellent writing, verbal and interpersonal communications skills are required.
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail is required.
- The ability to set priorities and work under pressure to meet time deadlines is required. Candidate must be a self-starter who is detail oriented, analytical, has strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently.
- Candidate must maintain a high degree of confidentiality and be able to interface effectively with clients, attorneys and other professionals.
- Database systems experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook and Excel) is required.
- Experience with matter management systems is preferred.
- Experience with employment litigation, including responses to EEOC charges and the mediation process, is preferred.
- Experience with e-discovery is preferred.
If you would like to learn more about the Part-Time In-House Litigation Paralegal position that Kelly Legal Managed Services has available in New Brunswick, NJ, then please submit your resume, in Word format, by clicking the Apply Now button.
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG®) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.