To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
875 Beach Boulevard
Biloxi, MS 39530
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kitchen Stewards - Various Outlets (Beau Rivage)
MGM Resorts International • Biloxi, MS
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND TASKS:
- Breakdown, feed, catches, and properly sorts all dishes and flatware as it is brought to the dish area.
- Wash, sort, and store pots in their proper location on shelves.
- Wash walls ceilings, baseboards, floor drains, hand sinks, tables and cutting boards.
- Sweep and mop all floors.
- Transport garbage from kitchen areas to trash room.
- Polish silver, glass and brass in all areas, as needed.
- Complete all miscellaneous job assignments as directed by supervisor.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee in this position. It is not intended to give all details or a step-by-step account of the way each procedure or task is performed. The incumbent is expected to perform other duties necessary for the effective operation of the department.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School Diploma or equivalent and one year work experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Must be able to speak, read and write English
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently standing, walking, listening, and speaking.
- Frequently walking distances of 10 to 30 ft., between various areas of department. Frequently walking distances up to 300 ft.
- Frequently using wrist motion, dexterity, and eye-hand coordination, reaching, twisting and balancing.
- Frequently lifting 55lbs. alone, including food products, pots, and pans, for up to a distance of 500 feet. Occasionally carrying, pushing, and pulling up to 1200 lbs.
Work performed in climate-controlled environment with occasional hot and cold temperature changes. Employee will be required to stand on concrete floors, tiles/mats and walk on uneven or wet surfaces. Employee will be exposed to food odors, knives, and mechanical kitchen equipment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Regular scheduled hours. Must be flexible if needed for occasional work outside of normal business hours.