Established bakery outlet in the Batesville, AR area is in need of a Thrift Store Associate. This position requires individuals who are able to provide superior customer service while maintaining the store shelves keeping them stocked with bread and snack products, operating the cash register daily, and performing everyday responsibilities of the store's daily functions. There will be constant interaction with other departments and you must be able to work independently.
This is a 1st shift position.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Maintains proper rotation and freshness of product
* Maintains positive relationships and uses suggestive selling with retail customers
* Operates cash register and accurately records sales receipts
* Checks in stales from routes to ensure accuracy
* Maintains cleanliness of work area
* Practices and complies with all Company policies and procedures
* Performance of other duties which are deemed by management to be an integral part of the job, including but not limited to fulfillment of work schedules.
Ambassador is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other attribute protected by law.
Identify Customer Need
Utilize Selling Skill
Develop Product Knowledge