To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Troy, MI 48098
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Senior Business Analyst
Brooksource • Troy, MI
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Senior Business Analyst (Sr. BA)
12 Month Contract to Hire
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst (Sr. BA) to ensure loans are compliant with the constantly changing laws and regulations at a top 8 mortgage originator and sub servicer bank located in Troy, Michigan. As the Senior Business Analyst (Sr. BA), you must have expert working knowledge of servicing requirements and operational processes and the ability to apply cross departmental solutions for complex issues. The Senior Mortgage Business Analyst is responsible for managing the audit and exam process from initial information requests, responses, remediation, and final disposition. You will be working on projects with very high visibility.
If are interested in our Senior Business Analyst (Sr. BA) opening, review the following requirements and apply today!
Minimum Requirements to Apply:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst in the mortgage banking industry, specifically with compliance, risk, or audit.
- Proficient knowledge of investor guidelines and operational best practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelors Degree
- Audits/Exams/Reviews - Oversee audits, exams, and reviews which impact Servicing Loan Administration. Responsibilities include coordination and communication with all applicable business units, loan level review of processes, controls, reporting, and exception management to craft the business unit response and/or rebuttal
- Guidelines and Regulations - Analyze assigned changes to guidelines and regulations. Proactive development of operational processes that adhere to servicing requirements.
- Regulatory and Legal Matters - Analyze and support the execution of Servicing action plans (including investors and regulators) and documentation including response submissions. Complete gap analysis and quality review prior to submission.
- Project Planning Lifecycle- Identify and define the operational opportunities, collect and analyze data and requirements, evaluate processes and procedures, develop recommendations to resolve the issue as part of an action plan, support testing and implementation, including policy and procedures updates and drive project through production rollout.
- Champion Communication - Deliver consistent, clear, and concise communication during the development and implementation of all audits and projects/initiatives/projects with cross functional business partners.
What's in it for You:
- Eligible for 15% annual bonus
- Growth Opportunities
We're your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing and consulting needs. For over 15 years, Brooksource has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. With our national team of recruiters placed at 22 major hubs around the nation, Brooksource builds the best solutions and finds the people best-suited for your business.
At Brooksource, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built.
By remaining engaged with our clients and consultants, we build trust and lasting partnerships with both in the delivery of your IT initiatives.
In other words, when you work with us, we work with you. That's the Brooksource promise.