To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Orlando, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
AAA Cooper Transportation • Orlando, FL
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
AAA Cooper Transportation, founded in 1955, is a privately held asset based multi-regional trucking company providing less-than-truckload, truck load, dedicated contract carriage, brokerage and international services. With directly operated facilities in the Southeast, Southwest, Midwest and Puerto Rico and partners carriers with coverage into Canada, Mexico and across the globe, AAA Cooper Transportation can service nearly all transportation needs.
As a full-time AAA Cooper Transportation employee, you will enjoy benefits such as:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Company paid life insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Wellness programs
- Paid Holidays
- Paid vacation
- Weekly direct payroll deposits
- Safety and Performance Rewards Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program
AAA Cooper OS&D Clerks are responsible for:
- Reviews and investigates overages, shortages and damages in order to reduce or eliminate loss and damage claims.
- Performs other work related duties as assigned.
- Ability to read, write, understand, and communicate English
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated/positive attitude
- OS&D and/or investigative experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- Strong verbal, interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Experience with various office equipment: copier, printer, fax, etc.