To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
875 Beach Boulevard
Biloxi, MS 39530
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Pantry Worker - Fallen Oak (Beau Rivage)
MGM Resorts International • Biloxi, MS
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Preparation and service of all food items applicable to their outlet and individual workstation. Refill and replace food items. Keep service area clean.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND TASKS
- Knowledge of menu items and recipes for each kitchen station worked.
- Identify and inform the Chef regarding any problems on station.
- Work rapidly and accurately.
- Utilize proper food handling techniques following health and safety standards.
- Stock assigned station, know the mise en place.
- Clean and organize of work area.
- Pay attention to detail.
- Maintain good communication skills.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School Diploma or equivalent and one year food and beverage experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
SECTION 3: COMPETENCIES & working conditions
- Must have a basic knowledge of kitchen equipment and basic knife skills.
- Must be capable of following directions
- Must be able to speak, read and write English
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently standing, walking, listening, speaking and smelling.
- Frequently walking distances of 10 to 30 ft., between various areas of department. Frequently walking distances up to 300 ft.
- Frequently using wrist motion, dexterity, and eye-hand coordination, reaching, twisting and balancing.
- Frequently lifting 55lbs. alone, including food products, pots, and pans, for up to a distance of 300 feet. Occasionally carrying, pushing, and pulling up to 1200 lbs.
Work performed in climate-controlled environment with occasional hot and cold temperature changes. Employee will be required to stand on concrete floors, tiles/mats and walk on uneven or wet surfaces. Employee will be exposed to food odors, knives, and mechanical kitchen equipment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Regular scheduled hours. Must be flexible if needed for occasional work outside of normal business hours.