To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Oil & Gas Risk Control Adviser (Towerstone)
The IMA Financial Group, Inc. • Dallas, TX
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Why Join IMA?
We’ve built a reputation for putting our associates first
What if we told you that you could be an integral part of an entrepreneurial, expanding company, develop lasting relationships, earn competitive benefits, plus claim part ownership? It’s this unique ownership business model that makes working at IMA so appealing.
We work in teams. We sell in teams. We win and prosper as a team
We provide support systems and resources that enable each of our associates to focus on what they do best. And as an independent company based in the Midwest, we’re big enough to write business all over the world and small enough to implement your ideas quickly.
We are recognized nationally as a leader in our industry.
- 2016 Fortune's Top Workplaces for Parents
- 2014 Business Insurance Magazine Best Places to Work in Insurance, 6th Place nationwide, Medium Employer category
- 2014 Dallas Business Journal’s Healthiest Employer Finalist
- 2011 – 2013 Healthiest Employers in North Texas Award Dallas Business Journal
- 2014 Kansas City Business Journal’s Healthiest Employer Finalist
- 2013 Kansas City Business Journal’s Healthiest Employer Honoree
- 2015 CoBiz Best of Colorado
- 2014 Colorado Biz Magazine Colorado's 'Perk'iest Companies
Identify exposures and recommends solutions to clients. Continually seeks ways to improve knowledge and expertise. Completes all duties and readily assists clients in accordance with company standards. Treats clients, company personnel, and associates with respect and courtesy.
Essential job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Identifies exposures and recommends solutions for clients
- Strives for regulatory compliance in the areas of safety
- Performs risk control underwriting surveys
- Performs risk assessments to identify exposures to loss and regulatory gaps
- Provides safety training, facility audits, and written programs for clients
- Develops and presents safety training presentations
- Services assigned accounts by researching and responding to client questions
- Actively participates in the strategic planning of accounts
- Provides sales support to Brokers in rounding out account services, and driving production
- Two to five years of similar or related experience
- Strong oil & gas experience required
- Undergraduate degree in risk management, insurance or finance or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Interest in continued education and professional development
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both internally and externally
- 50% travel required
This Job Description is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities comprising this position.
The IMA Financial Group, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The IMA Financial Group, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.