To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Franklin, MA 02038
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Maintenance Technician (GEM)
Consolidated Container Company • Franklin, MA
Posted 1 day ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are currently seeking a General Equipment Maintainer (GEM) for our Franklin, MA facility. The General Equipment Maintainer (GEM) reports directly to Maintenance Supervisor.
We are the National Leader in a Stable, Growing Industry!
We are a leading provider of top quality rigid packaging. Our organization consists of more than 2,400 employees in over 55 locations. We are a customer driven company with proven expertise in the areas of custom design, supply chain fulfillment and diverse manufacturing platforms. We are a company that is passionate about helping our clients succeed. Companies nationwide rely on Consolidated Container Company to provide products, support innovation, facilitate marketing decisions and improve business performance in their daily operations. Our talented and diverse team of employees rivals all others in the industry.
We have the opportunity to drive innovation, cultivate insights and build unique solutions for our clients. We take pride in our work, and our workforce, and believe in cultivating an atmosphere that supports success.
What sets Consolidated Container Company apart from any other company is the quality of our most valuable resource-our people. On a daily basis, we exemplify our Guiding Principles:
- Act with Integrity & in Compliance
- Drive Value Creation
- Be Disciplined Entrepreneurs
- Focus on the Customer
- Act with Humility
- Treat others with Dignity and Respect
The incorporation of these principles at all levels of our organization allow our employees to feel valued and excited about the impact Consolidated Container Company has on both consumers and clients who use our products. Our culture fosters excellence personally and professionally and promotes development that leads to continued success.
Want to learn more about Consolidated Container Company?
Please visit our website at: www.cccllc.com
Consolidated Container Company is committed to providing a competitive Total Rewards Package that meets our employees’ needs.
From a choice of medical, dental and vision plans to retirement savings opportunities through a 401(k), company match and Roth feature, CCC offers a comprehensive benefits package. We want our employees to have a work life balance ensuring they are at their best in whatever they do. We offer a generous holiday, vacation and time off program as well as opportunities to contribute to our local communities and broader scale sustainability efforts.
In addition to recognition we believe in supporting our employee’s professional growth and development. We provide employees a wide range of free e-courses through our Learning Management System as well as training sessions, seminars and a generous tuition reimbursement benefit.Responsibilities
The General Equipment Maintainer will perform repairs, preventive and corrective maintenance on production machinery, plant blow mold equipment and facility. They are also responsible for following our company's Good Manufacturing Practices.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure compliance with corporate and plant safety standards and with applicable laws and regulations issued by regulatory agencies
- Install, adjust and repair blow mold, trimmers, palletizer and other related equipment
- Perform mold, neck tooling changes, pin and other equipment changes
- Inspect and replace pneumatic and hydraulic hoses
- Inspect, rebuild and replace valves and pumps
- Perform preventive maintenance on all related equipment
- Maintain machines in optimal processing condition
- Weld, fabricate, and repair various machines
- Troubleshoot, locate root problems and repair blow mold, baggers & support equipment
- May operate blow mold or injection machines
- Communicate with other departments on a frequent basis
- Other duties as assigned by management
The requirements listed below are minimum requirements for the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities who are otherwise qualified to safely perform the essential functions of the job, unless such accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the Company.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- May require a current OSHA forklift certification.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities who are otherwise qualified to safely perform the essential functions of the job, unless such accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the Company. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee frequently is required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts in a production environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud. Temperatures inside the plant can fluctuate between hot and cold according to seasonal changes. Personal protective equipment (PPE) is required in the production department and other designated areas.
Our Competitive and Comprehensive Benefits include:
- Choice of Medical Plans – choose the coverage that is right for you and your family
- Dental Plan – provides Orthodontic coverage to dependent children
- Vision Plan – allows the purchase of glasses and contacts every year rather than every two years like most plans
- Employee Assistance Program – 5 free counseling visits
- Education Reimbursement – up to $5,250 annually
- 401k Savings Plan with Roth feature and Company match