To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Vineland, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) – Vineland, NJ
Benchmark Human Services • Vineland, NJ
Posted 3 days ago
If you’re looking for a rewarding job helping people with disabilities become more independent and involved in their community, become a nurse at Benchmark Human Services. Expect thorough training, great challenges, and even greater fulfillment as you help individuals reach their maximum potential.
Benchmark Human Services is looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for our group home located in Southern New Jersey.
Per Diem – as needed
The Licensed Practical Nurse will coordinate health services and provide direct intervention to meet the health care needs of the individuals served in Residential Services in a community residence.
- Participates in direct service for each individual served as well as provide nursing coordination for individuals served that meets their health care needs.
- Function as a liaison and advocate for the individuals served when dealing with physicians, psychiatrists and consultants as needed.
- Ensures proper medication/treatment administration and assists in meeting the individual’s health care needs.
- Complete daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly paperwork of individuals served health care needs as required by Benchmark and state and federal regulations.
- Responds appropriately and promptly medical situations.
- Completion of documentation of individuals served to ensure that all documentation is present and correct per Benchmark and state and federal regulations.
- Participate in the Behavior Management Meetings, Human Rights Meetings, IHP meetings and other meetings as assigned.
- Comply with all standards to assure the health and safety of all staff/individuals we serve.
- Assist the person served in accessing community resources, shopping, and recreational activities.
- Assist the person served to acquire, retain or improve skills as identified in the IHP/ELP.
- Ensure the health, safety and respect of individuals served
- Report to work as scheduled.
- Administer medication as is needed.
- LPN; Valid professional license
- Experience in community nursing preferred.
- Experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities preferred.
- Drivers License valid in the State of New Jersey
- Valid Auto Insurance
- Flexibility is required as swing shift is probable.
We offer competitive wages including performance bonuses, opportunities for career advancement, and full-and-part-time openings for all shifts, including weekends! Benefits include medical and dental insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401k with employer match, tuition reimbursement, paid time off and sick time, referral bonuses, profit sharing and relocation opportunities.
Applicants must have a valid driver’s license, dependable transportation, vehicle insurance, and a valid state nursing license. Thorough background history will be completed.
Candidates for employment are required to pass drug screening.
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. If interested apply online at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers.