To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Supervisor, Production Operations
Apex Life Sciences • Dallas, TX
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Apex Life Sciences is seeking a Production Supervisor near the Greenville, NC area. The Production Supervisor will be working onsite within the pharmaceutical industry. We are looking for highly motivated, team oriented candidates with strong leadership abilities! This individual will supervise operatives in the manufacturing, filling, inspection and/or packaging of high quality pharmaceutical products according to schedule, cost and quality standards, while maintaining human relations, safety performance, and ensuring adherence to all regulatory control and documentation procedures.
- Provides leadership to assigned staff by performing the following: leading organizational change; developing and empowering staff; cultivating relationships; putting staff in a position to succeed, meeting their personal career goals while also achieving organizational goals; building effective teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals; driving engagement and creating a climate where staff are motivated to do their best.
- Supervises operatives in day to day operations by spending at least 50% of available time interfacing with employees to ensure that every product unit is of high quality and exceeds all the Company’s current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs).
- Ensures that production schedule is met by distributing workload in accordance with changing priorities.
- Ensures production operations are properly controlled and regulatory compliance requirements are met by ensuring batch documentation is accurate, Standard Operating Procedures are accurate, training is current, critical documentation templates are accurate, equipment is in good repair and current calibration, and high standards of housekeeping are maintained in all areas of responsibility.
- Prepares performance planners for all employees and evaluates personnel performance. Provides feedback for continuous improvement. Assists with hiring and disciplining staff as required. Maintains a work environment with fosters teamwork and supports the Company’s Continuous Business Improvement Process.
- Supports the company’s safety program to maximize safety awareness and provides a safe work environment.
- Evaluates/solves production problems by reviewing the area of concern, developing potential solutions, technically evaluating or testing the solutions, and preparing summary reports/recommendations for management.
- Ensures responsibility of each employee to work in a safe and responsible manner in order to create an injury-free and incident-free workplace. Complies with all job-related safety and other training requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Supervises a group of Production Employees. Reports to Operations Manager.
- Engineering degree REQUIRED
- Two- five (2-5) years of technical and/or manufacturing experience.
- One to five (1-5) years of supervisory experience preferred
Relocation assistance will be offered for non-local NC candidates.
If you meet these qualification and feel like you are a good fit please send resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] OR reach out to 919-334-0373
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.