To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Saint Helena, CA 94574
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Bottling Maintenance Supervisor
The Judge Group • Saint Helena, CA
Posted 27 days ago
Experience - 3 to 5 years
Degree - 4 Year Degree
Other Great Industries
Management, Installation - Maint - Repair
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client is a large Food/Beverage Manufacturing company in the Napa, CA area seeking a Maintenance Supervisor. The Maintenance Supervisor will provide leadership for the maintenance team, plan maintenance projects, and trouble shoot equipment issues and serve as a resources for maintenance employees.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Plan and direct the daily activities of the maintenance mechanics
- Plan, prioritize and schedule maintenance activities for equipment, utility infrastructure, buildings and grounds, and support areas.
- Assign, supervise, review and participate in the work of technicians responsible for maintenance of the plant, including repair and installation of all electric, hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical equipment.
- Supervise, coach and support a team of technicians. Arrange technician schedules. Identify skills gaps and provide recommendations for training.
- Establish schedules and methods for providing maintenance and repair services. Identify resource needs and allocate accordingly.
- Utilize the computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) for all work orders, to include predictive, preventative and breakdown maintenance tasks.
- Order parts, equipment, specialized tools and services required to perform work. Issue purchase orders, approve and reconcile invoices.
- Participate in the administration of the site repair and maintenance budget. Monitor expenditures and provide recommendations to improve efficiencies & service, cost savings etc.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree (Engineering or Industrial Technology)
- 3-5 years in Maintenance Team Lead/Supervisor
- Strong analytical and verbal and written communication skills essential
- Previous bottling line or packaging line maintenance experience essential
- Organizational skills and the ability to follow through on projects with minimal supervision'
***Relocation Package Available***
Job ID: 543550
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Average Salaries for
This estimated salary is an approximation based on compensation data points gathered from similar job postings or existing salaries for the same or similar job title within the same market. Average salary insights are based on aggregate data and are not specific to any individual job posting.
Saint Helena, CA