To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mesa, AZ
- Julie Cunningham
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Lyneer Staffing Solutions • Mesa, AZ
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Hotel Hospitality Workers
Lyneer Staffing Solutions is currently looking for Hotel Hospitality Workers. Competitive Pay and great individual and team goal oriented environment.
Duties of Hotel Hospitality Workers include:
Here's your opportunity to work at a FOUR DIAMOND RESORT in beautiful Scottsdale, Arizona. A leading destination in Arizonas hospitality industry, is searching for Room Attendants who have an eye for cleanliness and take pride in what they do. This position is primarily responsible for cleaning public areas, guest rooms and bathrooms. Other duties include stocking supply carts, room deep-cleaning projects, and assisting with other duties as needed. Our Room Attendants are measured by the amount of time it takes to complete their assigned rooms, the quality of their work, and other company goals. The ideal candidate will be a flexible team player who wants to be the bright spot in our customer's day.
* Replenish guest rooms and baths with amenities, supplies, and linen and terry in accordance with Resort standards
* Inspect rooms for repairs or fixtures that are not working properly; replace batteries, light bulbs, etc.
* Report requests for repairs to supervisor or maintenance department in accordance with hotel procedures
* After cleaning each room and bath, report room status to front desk
If you are hard-working, detail-oriented, and have general knowledge of cleaning chemicals and how to safely use them, this is your opportunity to grow in this temp to hire position!
Candidates with previous housekeeping or cleaning experience are preferred.
Keywords: maid, janitorial, house cleaning, commercial cleaning, hospital cleaning, part time cleaning, part-time cleaning, office cleaning, full-time cleaning, full time cleaning,
Minimum Experience, Education, Skill & Physical Requirements:
* Must be able to lift 25 - 50 lbs.
* Must be able to spend the majority of the day walking, twisting, bending, pushing/pulling and kneeling while cleaning
* Strong attention to detail required
* Must be able to follow written and verbal directions
* Previous housekeeping or cleaning experience preferred
* Must be flexible in hours and days available to work
* Must be capable of working in a fast paced environment with multiple interruptions
Your local office is located at:
28 South Dobson Road
Mesa, Arizona 85202
For your convenience we have a second valley location at:
4135 North 108th Ave
Phoenix, Arizona 85037
We are open Monday through Friday from 8AM to 5PM.
If you are interested in applying please stop by your local office to complete your onboarding application.
We look forward to meeting with you!!