To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Santa Maria, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
REGISTERED NURSE (RN) - Sign On Bonus
NurseCore • Santa Maria, CA
Posted 15 days ago
Sign On Bonus!
Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo CountiesNurseCore is an industry leader in Medical Staffing and Home Health Care. We are currently looking for Registered Nurses (RN) with a minimum of one year experience to care for clients throughout Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo Counties. Qualified caregivers must possess critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.NurseCore is proud to offer a $500 sign-on bonus to all new* RN's upon completion of working 80 hours *Applicable to new NurseCore employees only. Must mention “sign-on” bonus during application process.
- Top Pay
- Flexible Schedules
- Health, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Friendly, Accessible Office Staff
Apply today to be rewarded with the great opportunities NurseCore has to offer!Responsibilities
- Supervises and motivates staff when in a supervisory capacity.
- Receives and provides adequate report on all clients. Assesses, plans and implements client care. Follow Plan of Care. Receives and transcribes doctor’s orders. Admits and discharges clients as directed.
- Assists with physical examinations, makes round of assigned clients following guidelines of institution.
- Performs specific duties for which the Registered Nurse is responsible including:
- Administering oxygen, changing dressings.
- Inserts and irrigates urinary catheters.
- Administers and records medications given.
- Discontinues or hangs additional intravenous bottles and piggybacks.
- Administers and draws blood.
- Cares for tracheostomy and suctioning endotracheally.
- Obtains specimens.
- Administers CPR and other emergency procedures as necessary.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse through the State Board of Nursing in California.
- One year experience as a Registered Nurse in the last three years in a supervised setting
- Current CPR
- Proof of current physical/PPD
- Successful completion of the skills assessment specific to the areas of experience including any specialty areas.
EOE/Drug Free Employer