Sign On Bonus!
Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo CountiesNurseCore is an industry leader in Medical Staffing and Home Health Care. We are currently looking for Registered Nurses (RN) with a minimum of one year experience to care for clients throughout Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo Counties. Qualified caregivers must possess critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
NurseCore is proud to offer a $500 sign-on bonus to all new* RN's upon completion of working 80 hours *Applicable to new NurseCore employees only. Must mention “sign-on” bonus during application process.
- Top Pay
- Flexible Schedules
- Health, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Friendly, Accessible Office Staff
Apply today to be rewarded with the great opportunities NurseCore has to offer!
- Supervises and motivates staff when in a supervisory capacity.
- Receives and provides adequate report on all clients. Assesses, plans and implements client care. Follow Plan of Care. Receives and transcribes doctor’s orders. Admits and discharges clients as directed.
- Assists with physical examinations, makes round of assigned clients following guidelines of institution.
- Performs specific duties for which the Registered Nurse is responsible including:
- Administering oxygen, changing dressings.
- Inserts and irrigates urinary catheters.
- Administers and records medications given.
- Discontinues or hangs additional intravenous bottles and piggybacks.
- Administers and draws blood.
- Cares for tracheostomy and suctioning endotracheally.
- Obtains specimens.
- Administers CPR and other emergency procedures as necessary.
When working in an institution, whether performing staff relief or private duty, the Registered Nurse is under the direct supervision of the charge nurse of a specific unit. NurseCore's Clinical Director evaluates the Registered Nurse on performance of duties while assigned to facilities and/or private duty clients.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse through the State Board of Nursing in California.
- One year experience as a Registered Nurse in the last three years in a supervised setting
- Current CPR
- Proof of current physical/PPD
- Successful completion of the skills assessment specific to the areas of experience including any specialty areas.
EOE/Drug Free Employer
Electronic Medical Record
Arm Hand Steadiness
Conducting Physical Examinations
See the next step in your career
REGISTERED NURSE (RN) - Sign On Bonus
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: 2017-1341
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
NurseCore provides services through its local offices in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New York, and Texas. NurseCore currently has 24 offices in seven states, each operated by experienced managers who live in the community they serve. Local decisions mean quick, flexible adaptability to employees' and clients' individual needs.
View the full profile
Based in Arlington, Texas, NurseCore is committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers, clients and employees through ethical and professional conduct, the provision of compassionate quality healing services, and leadership in the medical staffing and home care services industry.
Since its founding more than 30 years ago, NurseCore has long stayed true to the same values and commitment to service held by its founder, Larry M. Carr, a leader in the healthcare staffing field. Mr. Carr’s legacy continues on today thanks to the combined 100+ years of experience between NurseCore President and CEO, Deborah Lollar, and the rest of the NurseCore management team.
Currently, NurseCore's roster of over 6,000 staff includes nurses and other healthcare professionals with an average of seven-and-one-half years of experience in the industry. NurseCore offices maintain State Licensure, Medicare and Medicaid certifications, as applicable, and also exceed Joint Commission of Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) standards.