To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Gurnee, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) | All Shifts | Full Time or Part Time
Bickford Senior Living • Gurnee, IL
Posted 12 days ago
You’ve already chosen a career that makes a difference in people’s lives, now choose a company that wants to make a difference in yours.
- Bickford will provide you a balanced work environment where you are treated fairly and set up to succeed
- Through Bickford’s family culture you will feel connected and challenged to grow within a supportive team environment
- We will help you find more meaning, purpose and happiness in your life by engaging in the valuable work of Bickford
- Ensure residents receive medications/treatments as prescribed by their physician
- Assist residents with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, grooming and toileting
- Effectively interact with residents with dementia
- Participate in resident activities
- Incorporate opportunities to create small, but memorable, experiences for residents
- Current active state license as LPN
- CPR and First Aid certification. If uncertified, may obtain certification upon hire
“SHE WAS SO TOUCHED. May 9th was always a difficult day for Mom as this was the day that she lost her brother in the war. When Mom didn’t come down for her meals, one of the LPNs grabbed a purple flower from the courtyard and headed to her apartment. Mom still has the flower next to his Purple Heart. It meant so much to her.”
As one of our Bickford Family Members, you have the opportunity to create experiences like this.
Being a Bickford Family Member, our employees are family to us, means having the opportunity to be something more than an employee. Great possibilities lie ahead – to grow as a person and in your career. To live the Bickford Core Purpose of Enriching Happiness and to be a leader. It’s the opportunity to become your personal best. To be connected to a family that achieves more together. And to be recognized for all of it. It’s all here for you.
We invite you to apply to join the Bickford family today!