To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Von Ormy, TX 78073
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Wellsite Material Logistics Coordinator
Elwood Staffing • Von Ormy, TX
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Come join our team and work for the world's leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry.
Great career opportunity for Wellsite Material Coordinator. This position is responsible for establishing and maintaining sand inventory levels so as to prevent down time due to waiting on sand as well as to minimize detention time for trucks at wellsite.
- The benefits package may include paid holidays, medical, dental, vision, retirement plans, and stock option
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- Excellent pay
Well Site Material Logisitics Coordinator duties:
- Updates and plans delivery schedule for all sand deliveries to wellsite by using the Job Execution Tool (JET)
- Responsible for the sand logistics portion of the Project Readiness Assessment (PRA) -
- Responsible for managing and maintaining sand inventory mass balance at wellsite
- Works closely with the logistics & dispatch team to adjust delivery schedules or divert trucks in case of issues at wellsite so as to prevent excessive detention hours being incurred
- Verifies that all trucks checking in are at the correct wellsite and notifies driver on position in queue and next steps
- Documents information related to all sand loads received at wellsite including Shipment ID, Waybill, Carrier, Mesh and Weight
- Sends dispatch and logistics team updates at the beginning and end of each stage
Qualifications Wellsite Material Coordinator:
- High school diploma or GED
- Standard Driver s License
- Applicants may be subject to a background check* and drug screening.
- Applicant may be subject to a Motor Vehicle Report.
- *A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Come Visit Us! Walk-Ins Welcome! Email Us! Call Us! Or Text Us!
6739 NW Loop 410 Ste.102 San Antonio, TX 78238
Our Professional Staffing Office has many job opportunities in San Antonio and the surrounding areas servicing: Alice, Austin, Corpus Christi, Laredo, Jourdanton, Pearsall, Pleasanton, San Antonio and Von Ormy.