To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington, DC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
CALIBRE • Washington, DC
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
CALIBRE, an employee-owned Management and Technology Services Company, is seeking a Strategic Planner to support the NGB-J8 in strategic planning for joint NGB resources, the NGB Joint capabilities development processes, including validation of new NG joint capabilities in the Joint Capability Integration and development System (JCIDS) process, coordinated implementation and reporting of new validated joint capabilities, Operations Research and Systems Analysis (ORSA), Joint Experimentation (JE), war-gaming, innovation, ensuring validated joint programs compete effectively in the Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution System (PPBES) for resources, and ensuring funds are expended in a fiscally responsible manner through the National Guard’s Fiscal Stewardship Comprehensive Plan (FSCP).
The focus shall concern participating in:
- NG joint capabilities development for Homeland Defense (HLD) and Civil Support (CS)
- JCS JCIDS process; Planning, Programming, Budget and Execution (PPBE)
- NGB Corporate Process, NGB Joint Program Management, Department of Defense (DoD) strategic planning processes, Chemical and Biological (Chem-Bio) Defense Program (CBDP), NG Joint Experimentation, Support for Strategic Analysis, Global Force Management, and the Analytic Agenda.
Physical Requirements: The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
General Office Demands:
- Must be able to operate general office equipment including but not limited to: computer, phones and related media and information devices on most or all workdays.
- Ability to communicate and interact with others, both in person and/or by telephone to conduct business.
- Working under time pressure.
- Working rapidly for long periods to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to travel as needed and adhere to company travel policies and procedures (minimal travel).
- Physical requirements can typically be characterized as sedentary with some standing; should be prepared to stand for intermittent but long periods of time, work involves exerting up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
Major Job activities and mental requirements:
- Function as a team player
- Manage multiple concurrent tasks
- Ability to perform under stress
- Ability to collaborate with multiple organizations.
- Ability to conduct analysis of military organizations
- Excellent Oral and Written communication skills
- Must hold or obtain TOP SECRET Clearance
- Current Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS-SCI)
- 7-15 years of relevant managerial experience.
- 7-15 years of experience working with the Department of Defense.
- 3-8 years of experience working within the senior defense organizations in the Pentagon (Joint Chiefs of Staff, Office of the Secretary of Defense).
- 1-5 years of experience supporting other security agencies in the execution of security-related programs or on topics related to the protection of classified information and government technologies.
- 2-5 years of experience in project management and change management skills.
- 5-10 years of experience in all phases of DoD’s Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution System as performed by the Army, Air Force, Joint Chiefs of Staff, and Office of the Secretary of Defense and/or 5-10 years of Operations Research (ORSA) expertise
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited school by a national or regional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
(Other education, commensurate experience and demonstrated ability of individual may be substituted.)
CALIBRE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports transitioning service members, veterans and individuals with disabilities. We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package. To be considered, please apply via our website at www.calibresys.com. Come join our dynamic team! #CALIBRECareers