To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
79 South River Road
Bedford, NH 03110
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Licensed Massage Therapist at Bedford, NH Spa
Hand and Stone Franchise, Corporation • Bedford, NH
Posted 20 days ago
$400 SIGN ON BONUS OR HOURLY DOWN TIME PAY!!
Hand and Stone in Bedford NH is looking for talented, enthusiastic, professional Licensed Massage Therapists (LMT) to join our team. Whether you are experienced or fresh out of school, we invite you to apply your talents and build a steady clientele in a friendly, nurturing work environment. We offer both full-time and part-time positions. This is an excellent opportunity to grow with a nationally recognized spa! Come join our team of passionate professionals and work in our beautiful spa environment. NEW GRADUATES WELCOME!!
• Commissions, bonuses and incentive programs based on performance
• Gratuities higher than industry average
• Opportunities for growth with lead/training positions
• Opportunities throughout the country – Over 230 spas nationwide
• Employee rewards program
• In-house contests
• Employee referral bonuses
• Opportunities to learn with free training
• We drive clients to you. Average 65 new clients per week per spa
• Tools For Touch CE Webinar discounts.
• Deeply discounted Verizon Wireless cellular plans
• ABMP Professional insurance discounts
We are seeking candidates that are professional, enthusiastic, and motivated with excellent communication skills.
• Massage license in the state of New Hampshire
• Liability insurance
• Weekend availability, a must
• A strong desire to help others
• A positive/enthusiastic attitude
• Excellent communication skills
• Desire to create customer experiences that exceed expectations
• Duties: To provide high quality services in a professional manner and deliver an exceptional experience.
• Supportive and friendly work environment
• A safe place to work in a very professional atmosphere
• Flexible hours: part-time or full-time as we are open seven days a week
• Membership-based Clientele
• Positive team atmosphere
• Hydraulic tables, hot towel caddies and sink in each treatment room
• All linens, towels, products, etc. are supplied
• Pleasant rooms, soft music