To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Audubon, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CNC Machinist- Swiss Lathe
GlobusMedical • Audubon, PA
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our mission is to deliver cutting‐edge technology, research and innovative solutions, to promote healing in patients with musculoskeletal disorders. As a Machinist at Globus Medical, you will work in a state‐of-the‐art production facility. Our fully‐equipped machining, milling and turning operations includes:
- CNC 3, 4 & 5 Axis Milling Center
- CNC Multi‐Axis Swiss‐Type Lathes
- Wire EDM Machines
- Mastercam Programming Stations
The CNC Machinist- Swiss Lathe will operate CNC Swiss Lathe machines to produce parts, all of which must meet the dimensional specifications of the mechanical engineered drawing.
We are hiring for 1st and 2nd shifts!
- Monday-Friday- 7:30am-3:30pm
- Monday-Friday- 3:00pm-11:30pm
We have openings at our two Manufacturing facilities:
- 1111 Adams Avenue, Eagleville, PA
- 2550 General Armistead Avenue, Audubon, PA
- Load/unload parts from machine. Measure and inspect. Make dimensional adjustments (offsets). Resolve and communicate problems/issues to attention of Group manager.
- Accurately complete all quality control documentation and inspection sheets.
- Follows verbal and/or written instructions such as blueprints, traveler, work instruction, process specifications, sketches, and direction from supervisor in completing a variety of machining and inspection tasks.
- Work efficiently to achieve targeted goals.
- Learn Good Machining Practices, programming code, tooling, setups, and inspection techniques
- Adhere to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct, the AdvaMed Code, MedTech Code, and all other company policies. Ensure Compliance with applicable governmental laws, rules, and regulations, both in the United States and internationally, by completing introductory and annual training and maintaining knowledge of compliance as it applies to your role.
- Represent the company in a professional manner and uphold the highest standards of ethical business practices and socially responsible conduct in all interactions with other employees, customers, suppliers, and other third parties of Globus.
- Ability to read part drawings.
- Clean, organized, and multi-task capability to operate multiple machines.
- Team player, open to new ideas and team work, self-motivated individual, willingness to continually strive to increase personal knowledge and value.
- Above average manual dexterity and mechanical aptitude.
- Intermediate Math skills in geometric and trigonometric formulas a plus.
- Visual inspection with the use of a microscope on small parts with attention to detail.
- Flexible, reliable, self-starting team player with ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Good communication skills.
- Willing to grow with the company.
Globus Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE M/F/D/V