To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lexington, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Director of Rehabilitation-Home Health
CareOne • Lexington, MA
Posted 25 days ago
Great new Career Opportunity in Home Care!
Now Hiring - Director of Rehabilitation-Home Health-Lexington, MA
Home Health management experience required
Ascend Home Health - is part of the Ascend family of Healthcare Companies. Our mission is to define excellence within the health care community. We are dedicated to inspiring people to live better lives through innovative health and wellness programs, products and services. We treat residents, their families and each other with respect, dignity and compassion. Through a collaborative and consultative approach, we strive to provide a framework of strength and stability for our patients, families and associates. We work to maintain the highest standards of care and service for our patients, families and valued employees.
We are proud to Offer:
- Competitive Salaries
- Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Opportunities to advance and grow your career
- And More!
If working with people who are dedicated, compassionate, and concerned about their patients is essential to you, then you'll appreciate being a part of our team. We've built a strong reputation on the outstanding level of care that we provide.
Ascend Home Health Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The Director of Clinical Services leading the nursing field staff in their delivery of quality clinical care and exceptional client services which we provide to patients and their families within Bergen and Essex Counties. You will work in collaboration with other senior team members to ensure quality care is delivered and maintained. Responsibilities for this position include supervising and evaluating nursing field staff, clinical oversight including the education and development of nursing staff, internal case management, management of clinical scheduling, and ensuring adherence to policy and procedure. Some of the specific job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Implements and monitors compliance with agency policies and procedures related to clinical services
- Serves as a member of the clinical management team in order to address problems associated with the delivery of clinical services; identify staff development needs; put forth suggestions for appropriate changes in policies and procedures; participate in Performance Improvement activities; gives peer input to enhance and improve the middle management team.
- Facilitates problem solving sessions and delivers team support.
- Supervises the maintenance of medical records assuring accuracy, completeness and compliance with licensing regulations, certification standards, legal and ethical standards.
- Collects and reviews pertinent clinical data
- Revises care plans, completes care plans and charts of discharged patients.
- Participates in staff selection and orientation of new personnel as appropriate to team responsibilities.
- Submits written performance evaluations in accordance with policy requirements.
- Provides leadership and counsel to clinical personnel to enhance staff development.
- Identifies need for staff education and assists in the development of in-service programs
- Assists agency in education/training programs
Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- Must hold a current RN license in the State of New Jersey
- Strong organizational and PC skills
- Experience in Medicare-Certified Home Health Care
- Knowledge of OASIS and Medicare Guidelines
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills