To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Labor Assistant - Chicago, IL
Mosaic Field • Chicago, IL
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Assist with build setup
- Lift, open, and set up small to large boxes
- Transport crates, bars, and tables with use of furniture dolly
- Wrapping pallets, trash duty
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- 2 years of experience working following verbal instructions, and follow written work orders
- Experience loading and unloading materials from pallets, trays, racks, shelves, or small/large boxes
- Experience using hand truck, dolly, wheelbarrow, or other devices
- Experience using hand tools working in build setup environments
- Ability to possess a positive attitude
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Can work in a team environment
- Ability to maintain and compile records as required
- Ability to perform a variety of other tasks as directed
Who is Mosaic?
Consistently voted one of the best places to work, Mosaic provides people, technology, and analytics to support the sales and marketing of world-class brands that you know and use every day. Our clients are Fortune 500 companies with high expectations and forward-thinking philosophies. Together as a TEAM we deliver for them every day. Mosaic is not about standing out from the crowd - We lead it!
Mosaic North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Follow us on the following:
Facebook (click here)
Twitter (click here)
YouTube (click here)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Mosaic reserves the right to modify all or part of any job descriptions at its discretion in order to meet and or exceed the needs of the business.