To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Antonio, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Computer Support Specialist Instructors
Southern Careers Institute • San Antonio, TX
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Southern Careers Institute, one of Texas’ leading vocational educational institutions, is seeking experienced IT professionals to teach its IT program at the San Antonio, Texas (north campus).
As an Instructor, you will have the opportunity to positively impact students’ lives by sharing your knowledge and experience in IT.
• Demonstrates and applies a thorough and accurate knowledge of the teaching field and discipline;
• Plans and organizes instruction in ways which maximize student learning. Practice excellence in teaching and instruction;
• Modifies instructional methods and strategies to meet diverse students’ needs;
• Prepare lesson plans and teach course as prescribed by the approved institutional curriculum;
• Encourages the development of communication skills and higher order thinking skills through appropriate assignments.
Successful candidates will have:
• Minimum of 3 years of industry experience preferred;
• Prior postsecondary related teaching experience of at least 1 year in subject matter is highly preferred;
• Certified in MS, A+ and Net+