To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sacramento, CA 94203
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Mobile Drug & Alcohol Collector - Napa, CA
EMSI • Sacramento, CA
Posted 14 days ago
The Collector is responsible for completing production work including a variety of insurance and healthcare products which could include, but is not limited to, urine sample collections; breathe alcohol testing, hair follicle testing and DNA testing
This is a mobile position and the Collector works independently with minimal supervision. Position can have appointments scheduled by the branch office, or the collector may schedule their own but may be required to perform on-call work as the customer requires 24/7.
Position requires face-to-face interaction with donors and applicants/participants.
- Perform Drug Testing
- Other production work
- Status Cases
- Process and ship specimens
- Process and distribute paperwork
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Solid organizational skills
- Customer service skills
- Basic computing skills, including internet
- Good verbal and nonverbal communication
- Ability to work independently
- Responsible for maintaining and updating certification
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of DOT regulations helpful but not necessary
Work Experience Requirements
- 6 months to One (1) year of progressive related experience preferred but not necessary
EMSI is proud to be an EEO-AA employer Male/Female/Disabled/Veteran and maintains a Drug-Free workplace.Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Phlebotomy Certificate (or MA, LPN, RN, EMT)
* Two (2) years of recent phlebotomy related experience in the medical field with a minimum of 300 blood draws.
* Excellent Phlebotomy skill
* Flexible and adaptable
* Good verbal and nonverbal communication
* Ability to work well independently as well as with others
* Must have own vehicle with current insurance;
* Excellent communication and technical skills
* High level of courtesy and professionalism.
* Commitment to excellence; maintain the highest level of integrity.
- Draw blood on patients
- Strict adherence to OHSA rules/regs
- Accurate documentation
- Organized and Professional
* mileage compensated after first 50 miles round trip.
* Flexible schedules
EMSI is proud to be an EEO-AA employer M/F/D/V and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. Applicants must pass a criminal background check and drug test.