To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
4975 Swenson Street
Las Vegas, NV 89119
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Security Officer - Coyote Ugly (New York New York - Las Vegas)
MGM Resorts International • Las Vegas, NV
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Please note: This job posting is designed to create a pool of qualified candidates for current and future opportunities.
It is the primary responsibility of the Coyote Ugly Security Officer to ensure the safety and protection of New York New York / Coyote Ugly patrons, employees and company assets. All duties are to be performed in accordance with New York New York’s / Coyote Ugly departmental and property policies, practices, and procedures.
- Provide security and protection for patrons and employees of New York - New York / Coyote Ugly.
- Assist New York - New York and Coyote Ugly patrons and employees that are in need of assistance.
- Brief the Coyote Ugly Security Manager of any unusual actions.
- Direct foot and vehicular traffic in emergencies.
- Work with other departments throughout the property on security related issues.
- Create and maintain a work environment which promotes teamwork, performance, feedback, mutual respect and patron and employee satisfaction.
- Follow departmental practices, policies and legal requirements.
- Write reports and ensure they are complete and accurate prior to submission.
- Ensure equipment is accounted for prior to leaving for the day.
- Operate a two-way radio to communicate with the Control Room and other Security staff.
- Follow the established New York - New York and Coyote Ugly polices and procedures for handling intoxicated disorderly or belligerent patrons of Coyote Ugly.
- Promote and practice safety awareness and behavior while adhering to all safety standards and report any safety hazards to the appropriate department and or the Security Manager of Coyote Ugly.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and operate an automated external defibrillator (AED) when emergencies arise.
- Performs all other job related duties as requested.
- At least 2 years of experience in Security, law enforcement or military (with one year experience working within a hospitality / entertainment environment).
- Must be able to successfully complete New York - New York Security and additional night club training.
- A thorough understanding of Local, State, Federal and Gaming Laws.
- Able to complete and maintain a First Aid / CPR / AED certificate within 60 days of employment.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.